Beginning in your first week as a culinary school student, you’ll be working shoulder to shoulder in the kitchen with your fellow culinary students—just like you would in a professional kitchen.
Ready to get started? Call us at 877-226-CHEF or fill out our information request form.
During the culinary arts program, you will:
- Master culinary foundational skills, like proper knife techniques and proper seasoning
- Gain a broad knowledge base of both classical and contemporary cooking methods and techniques
- Understand the business side of the culinary industry, including menu development, cost control, and professionalism
- Develop teamwork and leadership skills through class buffets, served to other students
- Express your culinary creativity through artful plating of your meals
- Finish the associate degree program with an 8-week externship, designed to put your new skills to the test and help you make valuable industry contacts